· Referred Practice – A referred practice is only classed as such when the Practice is not currently part of a paid DCME subscription. Or previously been a member of DCME.
· Qualified Referral – A Qualified Referral will only count once the referred Practice signs up to a 12 month contract to any of the three monthly packages with DCME.
· Valid referral – A valid referral must come in the form of a completed website form – link
· 2 Free Subscription months – will be awarded in the form of 2 monthly direct debits at zero fee, within 60 days of the Referred Practice signing their contract.
· There is no limit to the number of practices you can recommend to us. Each will receive 2 months free subscription.
· If a practice is referred to DCME more than once, then the first referral received via the website referral form will be deemed the referrer.
· Referral leads will expire within 6 months of the original referral form being submitted.
· DCME cannot be held responsible for any lost referral form data during submission.
· DCME reserve the right to withdraw the offer or change any of the terms and conditions without notice at any point